CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Change is in the air

Darin has resumed work on his book. Yay! I am so glad that he has decided to pick up speed again. It is such an intriguing plot, and original. He has been very frustrated with not having the time to devote to his book writing and other endeavors. Having an hour here and an hour there doesn't cut it.

We have decided (after much deliberating and praying) that Darin is going to quit his job. We are putting our house on the market and will be moving to CALIFORNIA!!!!! Holy cow! It will be so much warmer than it is here. It is currently snowing again. Lame. We are going to move in with my parents until Darin is finished with his book and gets it published and makes his "millions."

We are thankful my parent's don't mind us taking over their home with our three kids, fish and cat. We are of course taking them with us. Everyone knows how much our pets mean to us. They are like family. So, here's to change and moving back home!!!!

10 comments:

Brynn said...

April Fools right?

Christina said...

I will cry if you are serious...

Susan said...

April Fools or serious? Not sure which.

Jake & Stephanie Ellinger said...

Are you sure? :)

Shara said...

Wow - if this is real - then it's exciting!! But considering the day . . . :D

Shelby and Melissa Drake Family said...

you are crazy! I hope it is an April Fools joke!

Jenny said...

Yeah...I tend not to trust big announcements made on April 1st... :)

Michelle said...

ok I was totally believing that post!! I was like, wow that is a lot of big changes!! Then I read the other comments & knew it must be april fools! You are good Melissa!! You so got me!!

Ryan and Jacki Andrew said...

This better be an April Fools joke.

Noni Andrew said...

You got me. I was happy to think you were moving here, but after reading the above it probably is April Fool. Oh Well, Love you all.