CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Easter 2009






















Easter was an interesting day. Of course it began with kids finding baskets and eating too much candy. Then we had to try and get them all dressed and to the church in time to get supplies from the library. It was also our first day of our new Sunday schedule. A new ward was created and so mow there are 4 that meet in our building. Talk about nuts! We have church at the same time, but it is backwards.

We have RS/PH first, then SS and then Sacrament Meeting. So this means I teach my primary class first thing in the morning and need to have all copies etc. done before 9am. It's a joke because there is only one copier in the library and 2 wards trying to get everything done. AGHHHHHH.
After church we tried to take pictures, as you can see. There was a very harsh, cold wind. Vi immediately put on her coat and no one wanted to sit still. Sorry the pictures aren't better. The kids did look cute though. I love that Ashton's suit is too big. I think it's cute.

We had typical Easter dinner - ham, potato's, stuffing, veggies. Darin made deviled eggs and we also had pie & ice cream. It was soooo good. I ate way too much! We did not eat alone, we shared our meal with Darin's brother Dean, their nephew Chris & his fiancee Michelle, friend Skylar and my Uncle Ray who lives in Salt Lake. I had a good time visiting with everyone. It was a lot of cooking, and Darin did most of it! Thanks! I have the best husband ever!


Enjoy the pictures. Myra kept running around and wouldn't hold still. Naughty!

6 comments:

Susan said...

Wow, I'm out of the loop. I didn't know Ray was living in SLC. Sounds like a fun dinnner, though.

Michelle said...

Such cute pictures...glad you guys had a nice Easter! We send our love!

Jake & Stephanie Ellinger said...

Your kids are adorable! Even Myra who won't hold still....

I love the Easter hats.

Melissa said...

Ray moved out here shortly before our family reunion last year. He lives in Sugar House. It's nice to see him from time to time.

Lori Muir said...

Sweet Easter. Myra is a classic! I like the hats. I suppose they are an Easter tradition with you, since there are some from another year. Cute, cute, cute. BTW I love you with your hair done, make-up on and dressed in something besides gym shorts and a tee shirt! Ha ha.

Noni Andrew said...

You all look so cute. I think hats are great. Myra looks so cute running around. Ashton looks like a little man in his suit. Of course it has to be too big for a growing boy. It was great that you could share dinner with family and friends and have a good visit. I remember those wonderful days when family was home and close by. Miss it now. Love you all.