CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Where do they come up with these things?





Actual conversation with Ashton while playing with a stuffed care bear:

mom: What is your bears name?

Ashton: His name is Popsicle because he jumps (makes sense to him I hope!). Then he has a gun to shoot bad frogs.








Those must be some pretty bad frogs that Ashton is imagining. I truly believe guns/fighting is wired in male brains. Seriously, who needs to shoot frogs? Okay, I found these "bad frog" photos online. The first looks innocent. The second mean, but the third definitely deserves to be shot! Freaky looking!! I'm going to have nightmares tonight!

Then, the same day Violet and I got into a discussion about French Fries. She basically told me that since they looked like fingers they need to be renamed Potato Fingers. And she continued to lecture me (as if I have any control or pull with the name of her food) on why they look like fingers, and it would be so funny, but make more sense. Basically she would not let up until I agreed that we would now only refer to the aforementioned item as potato fingers as the term fry (or could be the French part) is so distasteful to her. Six year olds rock!

0 comments: