CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 15, 2009

A girly girl


This is what happens when mom and grandma assume a 20 month old is in playing with her siblings.



Mom was thankful it wasn't her expensive favorite lipstick.






No, it's not blood (the picture is from a cell phone) it is my mother's lipstick!!!!!! Her teeth and hair I think are still stained. Lucky for me this was Friday morning before I was leaving for the airport to pick up Stephanie and Amber for our super fun weekend with no kids!!!! I got to put her in the bath and let my parents clean up the vanity, carpet, jewelry and jewelry box. There was a great pink ring in the tub when she was done,. Thank you for Meleluca soap which got it out.

7 comments:

Shara said...

I think every little girl does that at least once :). It's good you got a picture of her!

Four the Boys...Tami said...

Ha ha ha! My little boy did that when he was 2! They model everything you do! I am glad that we took pictures instead of got angry with them. THey are priceless!

Jardine Family said...

Ohhhhh. Wow. She looks like she's trying to start a rival group to the Blue Man Group-- The Pink Girl group. LOL

Janice said...

Oh my that is funny!!!! My niece Lauren got into my mascara once and looked very much similar except the color all over her was BLACK. Amazingly it all same off and somehow she managed to get it only on herself and nothing else. Your kiddos are so cute.

Sandra said...

Oh wow! It looks like she had a lot of fun! You are a good and understanding Mom....I would have yelled! :0D

Palmer family said...

Gotta love it! :) Hilarious. Glad you got a picture of that. Scrapbook that one for sure!

Linda said...

Wow - she did a great job getting it on her hands and face so solidly - she must have worked awfully hard at that! Future artist! Love all the pix! It was fun to see you in Santa Rosa!