CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

I've still got it!


Whew, I can still navigate my way through a big city.  I can merge through 7 lanes.  I can go from this freeway, to another and another before I need my exit.  Utah is so simple compared to the Bay Area.  There is something fun about knowing you can get around highly populate areas and actually arrive at your destination.  It's satisfying.


I met my friend Charlene at a place in Alameda and had a great visit with her.  We had a lot of fun at Chris and Michelle's wedding.  We visited with a lot of family on the Andrew side.  It has been a busy weekend.  We even saw Darin's dad.  80 is a tough age.  I'm glad we got to spend time with Bob and Noni.  So, onto a week of single parenting.  Should be interesting.  It will be fun.  I'm going to school my brother in Mario Kart on the Wii now.

5 comments:

Janice said...

If you can drive in UTAH, you can drive anywhere. They drive like maniacs there!!!!

Joshua Crook said...

Mel,
Somehow you failed to mention that you missed your exit and had to find an alternate (read longer) route home. lol. And as for schooling, I didn't do too bad for my first attempt with that game.

Sandra said...

Go Melissa! How did the education go? :)

Noni Andrew said...

That driving is really horrible. I think most freeway driving is way stressful. Old age gives me an excuse to have a driver and I really appriciate it. So glad you could come and visit. Love you

Lori Muir said...

Of course you've still got it. You've got EVERything.