CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wedding

To see another new post, you will have to scroll down past the beach post. I don't know how to change the order of the posts. If anyone knows, please let me know!
(Leslie, Roy & Noni Andrew)

(Janice & Dale Andrew)

(Chris & Michelle)
(Darin & Dean)

(Myra Andrew & Jordan Clark)

(Ashton)

I will be doing little excerpts of vacation in different posts. If it's boring, feel free to just peruse the pictures and move on with your life.

So, we drove out through the night, had a day to recover and then got to attend the wedding of Christopher Andrew & Michelle Ampuero. The temple was super duper busy. They got behind on sealings, but it was the shortest I have ever been to. President (ex Patriarch) Paul Mortinsen was the sealer - which was cool since we all know him.

Then there were fun pictures in the wind and then it was off to Cheesecake Factory. We had lots and lots of yummy food and cheesecake, duh! Tha
t evening was the reception. I must say, I don't think that I have ever seen a more decked out cultural hall. It was amazing. There was a dropped ceiling with white lights and fabric everywhere! I was pleased that my kids' clothes totally matched the wedding colors. They looked so cute. See:


(Cadie Andrew & Myra)
It was good to see some of Darin's family that we don't see often. There was some great dancing (Michelle is a dancer with Living Legends) and live music by Ian Andrew. It was fun.


We are so excited for Chris and Michelle to begin their lives together. They are at BYU so we get to see them more than most. Congrats you guys!!

1 comments:

Noni Andrew said...

Thanks for the pics and commentary. It is so nice to read about what happened. Love you