CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Holy Heart Walk, Batman!!


I haven't posted about camp. It was great, despite the rain. We all had a good time, even if the mattresses were way uncomfortable. I learned a lot at the symposium.


I have just been so busy getting ready for the Heart Walk. There are only a couple more days to pre-register. so get them in!!!!

We are going to have a great time this year. Lots of great prizes, good company - and I know the Angel Ceremony is going to be so sweet. I'm glad that I have something to do every year to remember Elaine. Something with more people than my immediate family. I am thankful for the opportunity to serve and get the event put together. I hope you all come and enjoy it! We've been working our tails off!!

1 comments:

Jake & Stephanie Ellinger said...

We're excited to go! Thanks for all of your hard work!