CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall has officially Fallen

It is the first day of fall. It is another nice, crips, perfect day. All I kept thinking about was this movie quote. "Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address."


If you are the first to name that movie (without cheating..on you honor!) You will be the winner. What is your prize you say? I will write an amazingly fabulous post about you! Get your thinkin' caps on! Ready, set, go!!!

Don't forget to participate in my poll!! over here------------------------>

3 comments:

Jenny said...

It's You've Got Mail.

Svedi Pie said...

Jenny is right - You've got mail. Such a good movie and I agree - there is just something about school supplies that I just love!

Svedi Pie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.