CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Calling all toy owners


Okay, here's the deal. Intermountain Healing Hearts is donating a tree to the festival of trees this year. The theme is "If I only had a heart" - aka The Wizard of Oz. We are looking for help with these:





McDonald's Madame Alexander Wizard of Oz Dolls. If you have any laying around your house that your kids no longer want of play with, can we please have them? We are planning on wiring them to the tree and using them as ornaments. We well accept any and all that you have. Pretty much any condition too. We don't mind cleaning and sprucing and brushing our selves. We just need a lot - enough to cover a tree.

If you have some (or any other Wizard of Oz merchandise) that you can donate, please contact me (melissa at intermountainhealinghearts dot org) and I can either give you my address or we can arrange a pick up. Thanks so much for your help in advance. Oh, and I forgot to mention that I need them by thanksgiving.

1 comments:

Adrienne Orrock said...

Hey Melissa, I don't have any of these but if you wanted I could post this on my blog too? anyways let me know!