CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Do you know what day it is?

(me & my brother on the day of his wedding)


Yes, it is Sunday, fast Sunday even. Yes, it is the Christmas Box Angel Ceremony today. But more importantly, it is my "little" brother's birthday! Happy Birthday Joshua! My brother is very special. It is still a bit surreal to think of him as "grown up" and acting like an adult. It doesn't seem too long ago that we were still up late on Christmas eve, dreaming about what the morning would hold, or bugging playing together. Anyone with siblings knows that you pester each other because you love each other. Let me tell you, man am I loved! =D

(Renee & Joshua - the happy couple)
It was amazing to see how much Joshua grew spiritually on his mission and now, to see him and his wife together. It is a blessing to see that by baby brother (aka BBC) has become a loving and compassionate soul. He serves, he blesses, he teaches. Happy Birthday Joshua! I hope it is fabulous!
(Elder Crook & his companion in Alabama)
ps - I'm am looking for the digital version of all the cute pics from when we were little.

1 comments:

LambFam said...

Happy Birthday Josh!!