CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Things kids say....

Ashton is a very funny kid. I am so glad that he keeps me laughing. It never fails to amaze me the things they come up with. Recently Ashton has been enjoying the movie Ratatouille. So, at dinner we are all rats and have to eat our garbage. ONe night for dinner he insisted that we go to Gusteau's restraunt. So we ended up having KFC - but he still thinks it was Gusteau's chicken!

Also, one afternoon during lunch Ashton asked me a question. THe conversation went something like this:
A - "Mom, there are bad knights, right?"
M - "Uh, yeah. I suppose some were bad."
A - "yeah, like the Laman knights. The ne -knights were good."

It took me a minute to understand what the heck he was talking about.....and apparently" ites" equals knights. I can see the association!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I just noticed your ticker on the side over there>>>>>

Wanted to say Congrats on the pregnancy!

Linda said...

Hilarious - Ashton must be a hoot to be around!
btw, congrats on baby 5!

Noni Andrew said...

That is so good. he is thinking of things all the time. He is a cutie. Love you all