CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's April


Well, at least that's what the calendars say. I don't quite believe it. We have had way too much snow and cold weather. We enjoyed a visit from my parents and brother last week. Once I load the pictures, I'll have to post more about that. It was great to see them. It had been about 6 months. Yikes! We even took a day trip down to see the great grand parents, and the kids found an honest to goodness rabbits foot (with the bone to the thigh attached) in the back yard. Pretty gross!


Myra is so cute and calls the baby "baby buddy". We still have not settled on a name for this little guy yet. Boys are hard, and being #5 isn't easy either. Don't worry, he wont be nameless forever!

Now we get to begin the task of moving the crib into Ashton's room, setting up changing tables and cradles and pulling blankets and clothes out of storage. I have about 10 weeks to get things all ready. I hope it can be done!

In other news, it is Donate Life month. If you have not registered to become an Organ Donor, do it today! www.donatelife.net. It is a quick and simple step that is important to so many!!



1 comments:

Jenny said...

Boy names ARE hard, aren't they? I'm sure you'll find the perfect name for him. All your kids have great names!