CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Waking up Laughing!

I must have been much more relaxed last night. After all of the lack of sleep and stress from the birth of baby Vaughn I woke myself up laughing! I woke myself up just enough to remember that in my dream I was with my brothers John and Dean telling jokes. There was a really funny one and we all laughed. Melissa was nursing Vaughn in our bed when she heard me and looked over. Later she told me it was like watching a baby sleep (they smile and laugh in their sleep).

I have to say that waking up laughing is my favorite way to wake up.

3 comments:

Mike and Rebecca said...

Darin I love to see you post!
I'm very glade things have settled down a little.
Rebecca Patton

Joshua Crook said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joshua Crook said...

Well, I guess its better than...

QUACKING!!!!!