CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

10 Years!!!





Wow, am I really this old? I know I must be to have 5 kids and all, but sheesh...10 years of marriage. Quite the milestone I do believe. Yippie for us! We haven't really been able to celebrate this year *boo*. We are hoping to plan a get a way vacation for the two of us for next year sometime. Babies kinda need their mommies (and daddies). In 10 years Darin and I have not ever had a night alone, away from our kids. For many people this is so strange because they do it all the time. It will be strange next year, for sure. I am looking forward to the quality time with my spouse. Sometimes life just bombards you and it is easy to lose site of the romance, especially when you are changing diapers and dealing with little people's needs all the time. I wouldn't change it though, we love our family and our wonderful children.
I am glad that Darin was able to take me to the temple and be sealed to me. Can you imagine what our lives would be like - especially considering Elaine - without it? I cannot. I know I will see her again one day. It's still hard, everyday, but it gives me hope.

Here are some fun pictures of our wedding. It was so flippin' early in the morning!! We had to be tot he Temple by 6am, which meant leaving SR by like 5am. CRAZY!


Happy Anniversary to my favorite guy! I love you!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Happy Anniversary, Melissa! (and Darin, too!)

Jake & Stephanie Ellinger said...

Happy Anniversary! Your wedding pictures are beautiful!