CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 13, 2010

IHH hits the waves


Not the wet kind of waves, but the invisible ones. Thursday morning Christina, Sarah Benson (Miss Springeville/Mapelton) and I were able to participate in a 25 minute radio show called "Utah Families", hosted by Rebecca Cressman. It was a great experience. I really had no idea what to expect. It was quite fun, and I would do it again in a heart beat! We were able to talk about Intermountain Healing Heart, the services provided, Sarah shared her story about being diagnosed with a CHD at age 17 and of course we invited the community to attend the Walk for Healing Hearts in September.


The show will be aired on Monday, August 23rd at 11pm on FM 100.3. Rebecca has also used IHH as her on air Mid Day mention - so when you hear about Intermountain Healing Hearts on your radio, don't be surprised.

1 comments:

Cadie said...

I'm going to put it on my calendar to listen online to your radio debut! That's awesome!

You look the same as in your wedding pictures, still so young, but uncle Darin looks sooooo young in the pictures! Fun memories!

I see that you are taking a trip to Canada/Washington next month! How close will you be to my neck of the woods, and will there be a chance to connect??? I'd love to see you!

Love you little auntie!

Cadie