CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

HeLLo 2011!!!


I am so excited to begin a new year!! I know that 2011 will be the best one yet!! We had an extraordinary, fun time last night at the Torsak's for New Years!! Best tradition ever!! Just Dance 2 is so much fun, in case you were wondering! Here is a fun picture of Violet, Handen and Darin playing Jenga at 1:30am (yes, all of my kids were still up, except Vaughn). I'm so thankful for these wonderful friends who are so important in my life. We have been through so much. I probably wouldn't have survived my grieving Elaine's death with out them being by my side. Love you guys! Thank you for loving me, faults and all!

1 comments:

Elysia said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Wish we could have been there. Violet looks so much like you:)