CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 1, 2011

stats....

Vaughn is 18 lbs 10 oz (4th%) 30" (58th%)
For some reason the pediatrition thinks he is under weight and I'm supposed to add formula into his bottle, really? He's almost 19lbs. He's fine people! Sheesh, no wonder we have a child obesity problem, do kids now need to be 50lbs before they are one? (rolls eyes)

Anyway - he is doing great. He still has only the two teeth and is super cute. He LOVES to suck on his two fingers and is now on milk. Someday we will have to start that transition from bottle to cup. Ugh. He is just so cute. I need to get pictures from his birthday on here. He devoured his cake!

1 comments:

Becky said...

I hear ya on the weight thing! We got chewed out at Tyson's 9 month because he was only 17.5 (and had been since 4 months). I beefed him up and he gained almost 5 pounds for his one year checkup today. I agree -- he's fine. As long as he's eating enough, I wouldn't worry.