CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Corliss Archer


I was able to go and see the play Kiss and Tell last night at Hale Center Theater in Orem.  What a gem!  It was hilarious!!!  There was a movie produced in 1945 based off of the play.  It is a Shirley Temple film of the same name.  I cannot recommend it enough.  
  What surprises me is that there is no way to purchase a copy of this movie.  Not on DVD or VHS even.  Why are these spectacular parts of our history hidden away?  I didn't realize that Shirley Temples last film, Almost a Bride (which I do own and love), is a sequel to this movie.  I highly recommend them.  There is a copy you can "watch" on you tube but it is poor quality.  I recommend watching for it to come on your cable or dish channels.  So, so so fun!  Thank you Hale Center Theater!!   



2 comments:

Jenny said...

Looks like a fun show! I haven't seen that one.

Akshay said...

Father's Day is celebrated for a special person of the family - father. All the sun and daughter are express love feeling with their dad and make a day extremely special. poems for fathers day If you want to celebrate this Father Day with your father, then you need to some Beautiful Fathers Day Images, Fathers day Wallpapers, and Fathers Day GIF. Here we collect best Fathers Day Quotes Images for you. Father's Day is celebrated in all over the world on the different days.